Thursday, March 16, 2006

Just my luck...

Last night I borrowed a tow dolly (you know one of those things you put the front wheels of a car on to tow it with the cars back wheels still on the ground), and all was well until I put my van up on it. One of it's tires went flat, then it rained a little, teaching me a valuable lesson. "Stay home and go to bed!", no wait that's not it, the lesson is "Ride your motorcycle", yeah that's it. Anyway I finally got the van home and it was way to late and way to dark to start working on it, so that is what I have to look forward to tonight. Apparently contrary to what "Annie" would say, the sun will also set tomorrow, here's for looking forward to another day. Hope your is better than mine.

Wow, that was depressing, what a bad attitude I have today.
On the bright side I am staying home with my wife and kids (who are on spring break this week) tomorrow that should be a good time.

No comments: