Tuesday, March 14, 2006

To blog or not to blog that is the question!?

I am going to start trying to post here, even though I have given Joe and Adam a hard time about blogging. The way I see it is, "why would anyone want to waste their time reading anything I have to say", I was obviously not born to be an author. So why start now you might ask? (did you) I'll answer anyway. I am starting now because my life seems to be flying at warp speed and picking up more speed all the time, I hardly ever slow down long enough to consider the things I choose to fill up my life with. Now don't get me wrong I am busy with good things, but why am I so busy. The little voice in my head is screaming "so why add this to the list" right now. Why, because I thin, no I hope that this will encourage me to slow down long enough to really think about things that are going on in my life instead of just doing what I am supposed to do and reacting to what I must.

Speaking of reacting to what I must. When I tried to leave work last night my van wouldn't start, so I tried to work on it, and I ended up breaking something that wasn't the problem, it turns out the problem is the fuel pump. Who knew a fuel pump for such an old vehicle would be so expensive. Bummer.

So I plan to write again soon. Most likely when next have to react to something that I wish I had more time to think about.

No comments: