Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Rambling thoughts on a Sunday morning. (Posted late)

I have been blogging pretty regularly for a couple of weeks now, and this morning I realized that I am still coasting through life without thinking much about what I am choosing to fill my days with. To really and on a deep level do what God wants for my life I need to start paying more attention! I think this vehicle (blogging) can help but (duh) it's not the answer. Television is evil in my life, exercise and plentiful sleep are holy. We have too many channels on our TV, I am going to call and reduce it. I want a new riding lawn mower, I want a new bigger motorcycle, want not need, should I spend that money??? So many questions. I know the answers, but actually doing what I know is right is difficult.
I am writing this while listen to the Sunday morning sermon at my church, it has guided these thoughts, I think that is good.

It still drives me crazy, if the Scripture says 'man', don't say humanity. We understand the cultural relationship to those pronouns, but that is not what the SCIPTURE says.

Sunday school
what difference am I making in my world? Are people less hungry, less poor, less cold, less lonely, less hurting, because of my existence?

No comments: